
Blake Lively's Case Against Justin Baldoni Collapses as Key Charges Dismissed
A federal judge in New York has dismissed most of actress Blake Lively's allegations against Justin Baldoni, marking a decisive turn in their legal dispute.
Source Diversity
Source Diversity
Excellent (92/100)Sources
Blake Lively Rallies Support From WME After Justin Baldoni Suit Ravaged by Judge; Settlement Conferences Set for Monday
Blake Lively is still preparing for a trial after a judge threw out her sexual harassment claims against Justin Baldoni on Thursday. Her agency, WME, which parted ways with Baldoni after the accusations surrounding the production of “It Ends With Us,” issued a statement of support for Lively and her remaining claims on Friday, saying […]
By Pat Saperstein
Read full article →Blake Lively Vows to “Never Stop Fighting” as Judge Dismisses Majority of Case Against Justin Baldoni, Including Harassment Claim
“I know it's a privilege to be able to stand up. I will not waste it,” the actress wrote in a statement posted to her Instagram Stories, adding that she feels the "heart of [her] case" can proceed as she urged fans not to "be distracted by the digital soap opera … the physical pain from digital violence is very real."
By Hilary Lewis
Read full article →'Truth wins': Candace Owens takes credit after most of Blake Lively's claims against Justin Baldoni dismissed
Candace Owens reacts after federal judge dismissed most of Blake Lively’s claims against Justin Baldoni.
Read full article →Blake Lively Unfazed After Lawsuit Setback, Vows to Keep ‘Fighting’
“The last thing I wanted in my life was a lawsuit, but I brought this case because of the pervasive RETALIATION I faced," said Lively in a lengthy statement
By Charisma Madarang
Read full article →Blake Lively Vows To Fight On After Baldoni Sexual Harassment Claim Dismissed: “Don’t Be Distracted By The Digital Soap Opera”
Blake Lively made very clear today: the lady is not for turning. That’ seems especially true when it comes to taking Justin Baldoni to trial for what may have gone down on It Ends With Us and in the aftermath. “Don’t be distracted by the digital soap opera,” the actress proclaimed Friday. A day after […]
By Dominic Patten
Read full article →Blake Lively Goes Dragon Mode After Justin Baldoni Lawsuit Carved Up
Blake Lively is going dragon mode after a judge tossed out her sexual harassment claims against Justin Baldoni ... she says the "heart" of her lawsuit is still intact, and she's looking forward to her day in court. The "It Ends With Us" actress…
By TMZ Staff
Read full article →Blake Lively vows to take Justin Baldoni dispute to trial: “Don’t be distracted by the digital soap opera”
Earlier this week, a judge dismissed the sexual harassment aspect of her lawsuit, but the claims of defamation and retaliation remain active The post Blake Lively vows to take Justin Baldoni dispute to trial: “Don’t be distracted by the digital soap opera” appeared first on NME.
By Max Pilley
Read full article →Blake Lively Breaks Silence on Justin Baldoni Harassment Dismissal
Blake Lively is looking forward to her day in court. Despite a judge recently throwing out 10 out of 13 claims in her lawsuit against Justin Baldoni, the actress said she's still "grateful" to...
Read full article →Blake Lively Speaks Out After Sexual Harassment Claim Against It Ends With Us Star Justin Baldoni Is Dismissed
Despite a judge dismissing 10 of Blake Lively's 13 claims against It Ends With Us co-star Justin Baldoni, the actress remains resolute in her claims.
By Lex Lecce
Read full article →

