South Korea Attributes Hormuz Ship Attack to Iran
A South Korean official has indicated that it is highly improbable any entity other than Iran was responsible for the recent ship attack in the Strait of Hormuz. This assessment suggests a direct attribution of the incident to Tehran.
The Story
Analyzing sources…
Source Diversity
Source Diversity
Moderate (46/100)Sources
South Korea official says unlikely anyone but Iran behind Hormuz ship attack, Yonhap reports
Read full article →Seoul sees low likelihood of non-Iranian role in Hormuz ship attack
South Korea believes that there is little possibility of a non-Iranian actor being behind last week’s attack on a South Korean-operated vessel in the Strait of Hormuz, a senior government official said Thursday. Speaking to reporters, the senior Foreign Ministry official, requesting anonymity, said the government is gathering evidence related to the May 4 strike on the Panama-flagged HMM Namu, operated by South Korean shipping company HMM Co. “While the possibility of another actor besides Iran
By The Korea Herald
Read full article →South Korea official says unlikely anyone but Iran behind Hormuz ship attack, Yonhap reports
Seoul sent forensic experts to Dubai, where the Namu is being inspected ahead of planned repairs
By Reuters
Read full article →Coverage Timeline
Related Stories

Trump Considers Military Action Against Iran Amid Hormuz Blockade Discussions; UK Declines to Join
just now

PDEA seizes P77.78M in illegal drugs, arrests 85 suspects in weeklong ops
just now

Senator Lacson Advises Dela Rosa to 'Hide Well'
just now

Palace Denies Political Motivation in Plunder Case Against Senator Marcoleta
just now