PERSPECTA

News from every angle

Back to headlines

Chief Justice Temporarily Allows Trump's White House Ballroom Construction

The U.S. Supreme Court's Chief Justice has temporarily paused a block on the construction of a ballroom at the White House. This decision allows the construction to continue for now, pending further review.

21 Aug, 18:14 — 22 Aug, 01:47
PostShare

The Story

Analyzing sources…

Source Diversity

Source Diversity

Excellent (75/100)
6 sources33/33
Spectrum spread4/5 buckets covered25/33
Far L1
Far Left (1)
CNN
Left2
Left (2)
japan-timesndtv
Center
Right2
Right (2)
national-postBarron's
Far R1
Far Right (1)
zerohedge
Geographic diversity4 regions17/34
US3Japan1Canada1India1

Sources

Showing 6 of 6 sources
CNNMostly Factual4h ago

SCOTUS says Trump’s ballroom construction can continue for now - CNN

SCOTUS says Trump’s ballroom construction can continue for now  CNN

Read full article →
Barron'sHigh8h ago

US Supreme Court Allows White House Ballroom Construction For Now - Barron's

US Supreme Court Allows White House Ballroom Construction For Now  Barron's

Read full article →
national-postMostly Factual1h ago

U.S. Chief Justice lets Trump keep building ballroom — for now

Roberts’ administrative stay “is not a final decision on the merits of the government’s stay application, and we await further action,” National Trust said in a statement

By Bloomberg News

Read full article →
japan-timesMostly Factual40m ago

Supreme Court lets Trump continue work on White House ballroom for now

The court's action gives the justices additional time to consider the administration's formal request to let it continue working on the $400 million plan.

Read full article →
ndtvMostly Factual2h ago

"Will Be Greatest Of Its Kind": Trump "Grateful" For Supreme Court Ballroom Decision

Read full article →
zerohedgeLow4h ago

Supreme Court Chief Justice Pauses Block On White House Ballroom Construction

Supreme Court Chief Justice Pauses Block On White House Ballroom Construction Authored by Zachary Stieber via The Epoch Times, Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts on Aug. 21 said the Trump administration can proceed with construction of a new White House ballroom. Roberts, in a brief order, paused the preliminary injunction that had been entered by a U.S. district judge and upheld by a federal appeals court. The lower court order “is hereby stayed pending further order o...

By Tyler Durden

Read full article →