
Prince Harry and Co. Ordered to Pay Daily Mail Publisher £9.5 Million After Privacy Case Loss
Prince Harry, Elton John, and several other claimants have been ordered by a UK court to pay the Daily Mail's publisher £9.5 million after losing their privacy battle. The ruling comes after their legal challenge regarding information gathering methods failed.
The Story
Analyzing sources…
Source Diversity
Source Diversity
Excellent (92/100)Sources
Prince Harry and six others ordered to pay Daily Mail publisher £9.5m
The group of high-profile figures lost their High Court privacy case against the Daily Mail's publishers.
Read full article →Prince Harry and other privacy claimants told to pay £9.5mn to Daily Mail publisher
High Court rules that the losing parties must cover legal costs on an ‘indemnity’ basis
Read full article →Prince Harry and others ordered to pay interim £9.5m to Daily Mail publisher
Judge orders payment within seven days towards legal costs in failed case over alleged unlawful information gathering The Duke of Sussex and six other high-profile claimants must make a £9.54m interim payment by 4pm on 28 August towards the Daily Mail publisher’s legal costs after losing their high court case over allegations of unlawful information gathering, a judge has ruled. Associated Newspapers Ltd strongly denied the claims made by Prince Harry and co-claimants including Doreen Lawrenc...
By Caroline Davies
Read full article →Prince Harry, Elton John and others slapped with millions in legal fees after court loss to Daily Mail
Prince Harry and other high-profile claimants must make an interim payment of £9.54 million ($17.89 million Cdn) toward the legal costs of the Daily Mail's publisher after losing their privacy lawsuits, London's High Court ruled on Friday.
Read full article →Prince Harry and others ordered to pay initial US$13 million in failed lawsuit
Prince Harry, Elton John and other high-profile claimants face paying millions of dollars out of their own pockets to cover the legal costs of the Daily Mail’s publisher after a judge ruled their failed privacy lawsuits were conducted in an unreasonable way. Judge Matthew Nicklin’s judgment on costs, which was published on Friday, also ordered an interim payment from the claimants of £9.54 million (US$13 million) towards the legal costs of Associated Newspapers. Last month, Judge Matthew...
By Reuters
Read full article →Prince Harry, others ordered to pay initial £9.5-million to Daily Mail after losing privacy case
Publisher has said it accumulated more than £34-million during the case. Remainder of costs will have to be reimbursed by a later date by the claimants
By Pan Pylas
Read full article →Prince Harry and celebrities ordered to pay £9.5m to Daily Mail publisher after losing High Court battle
The celebrities could be forced to pay millions more to the publisher, which spent £34m defending the claims
By Amy-Clare Martin
Read full article →Prince Harry, Elton John and More Ordered to Pay Initial $13 Million to Daily Mail Publisher After Losing Privacy Case
Prince Harry looks like he might be returning back to the U.K. with a sizeable bill to pay. The prince is among a group of seven high-profile figures — including Elton John and Liz Hurley — who have been ordered to pay £9.54 million ($13 million) in legal costs to the publisher of the Daily Mail […]
By Alex Ritman
Read full article →Prince Harry, Elton John, 5 others ordered to pay Daily Mail $13 million over failed privacy invasion case
Prince Harry and others have been ordered to pay Daily Mail $13 million in initial court costs.
Read full article →Prince Harry, Elton John & Other Privacy Case Claimants Ordered To Pay Daily Mail Publisher $13 Million
Prince Harry, Elton John, and several other high-profile figures who lost a privacy lawsuit against the publisher of the Daily Mail have been ordered to pay $13 million (£9.5m) to cover the Mail’s legal costs. The seven claimants, also including Liz Hurley and Baroness Doreen Lawrence, must make the payment by August 28. The fee […]
By Zac Ntim
Read full article →Prince Harry and celebrities ordered to pay Daily Mail publisher €11m after losing court privacy battle
By Gareth O'Connor
Read full article →Prince Harry and others ordered to pay initial £9.54 million over failed lawsuit
Prince Harry and other high-profile claimants must make an interim payment of £9.54 million towards the legal costs of the Daily Mail publisher after losing their privacy lawsuits, London’s High Court ruled on Friday. Last month, judge Matthew Nicklin comprehensively rejected the case brought by King Charles’ younger son, singer Elton John and five other […]
Read full article →UK court orders Prince Harry, six others to pay Daily Mail £9.5 million
Read full article →Prince Harry, Elton John and others to pay Daily Mail publisher initial £9.5m after failed legal case
Harry and six others unsuccessfully brought High Court claims against publisher Associated Newspapers over alleged unlawful information gathering.
Read full article →UK court orders Prince Harry, others to pay Daily Mail £9.5m
A UK court ordered Prince Harry and six others Friday to pay an initial £9.5 million ($13 million) after they lost their privacy case against the publisher of British tabloid the Daily Mail. The post UK court orders Prince Harry, others to pay Daily Mail £9.5m appeared first on Vanguard News.
By Henry Oduah
Read full article →Prince Harry, Elton John and others ordered to pay Daily Mail £9.5 million by August 28 after losing privacy battle
Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, and six other celebrities have been ordered to pay Associated Newspapers, publisher of the Daily Mail, an initial sum of around £9.54 million, after losing their privacy invasion case against the company. The claim was brought against Associated Newspapers Limited (ANL), which publishes the Daily Mail, the Mail on Sunday […] The post Prince Harry, Elton John and others ordered to pay Daily Mail £9.5 million by August 28 after losing privacy battle appeared first ...
By Αλεξία Αμβράζη
Read full article →

